JK1M is all about getting a few kilograms off your weight and inches off your waist, so I, as your team leader, will focus on safe and effective exercises as well as eating your favourite foods the right way.
I both teach and participate in group fitness classes because to me exercising in a group is both fun and motivating. I currently teach internationally renowned Les Mills BODYATTACK and BODYBALANCE classes at a local gym as well as SH1FT. Also, my background in pharmacy allows me to focus on making healthy lifestyle choices for long term benefits.
Our 6 weeks will be filled with:
- short and effective workout sessions
- friendly competitions
- on-going nutritional advice
- continuous support through text/whatsapp
- fun, fitness and function 😀
(Please note that there will be 2-3 meeting sessions per week and the timing will be discussed during our first session so it can suit everyone)
Some of our workout sessions will run as SH1FT workouts because it is fun and effective with ‘hard work doesn’t have to be hard on your body’ in mind. It is exciting for me to say that our group will be the first one to do SH1FT workouts in ASIA!! A little bit about SH1FT:
- founded in the UK which stands for Smart High Intensity Functional Training
- short, smart, safe and simple workouts for people of every fitness level
- using bodyweight to build fitness and strength
- every workout is based on a theme – for example, tennis-inspired, yoga-inspired or joint mobility focused and so on
- we can do this anywhere: part of the thing to discuss in our first session 🙂
So let’s have a good time together and change your life with enjoyable fitness experiences.